Dear Parents and Athletes,
As of September 8th, 2020, we reopened our doors for small group training. For the safety of all our clients and family members, here is a list of our new procedures and protocols.
- Entrance is from the front door, exit from the back door to ensure a safe flow for classes ending and new ones beginning.
- Everyone gets a temperature check. If you have a fever, you will be asked to go home.
- Everyone must answer NO to the following Q’s: Do you have a fever, or new cough, or difficulty breathing? If you answer YES to any of the questions, you will be asked to go home.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands before entry.
- Everyone gets a sanitized ball before class and 1 ball is assigned for each athlete (basketballs are numbered). If you would like to bring your own ball, you can sanitize it for you prior to class (make sure you have your name on it).
- Everyone washes or sanitizes their hands before pick up.
- All small group classes end 5 mins early so coaches can sanitize the equipment.
- All coaches must wear a face shield during classes.
- Everyone is reminded at the start of class to avoid touching their faces.
- Maximum capacity for small group class is reduced from 12 to 8 athletes.
- Maximum capacity for facility is reduced from 40 to 27 athletes.
- All parents must fill out a COVID waiver prior to their son or daughter’s class.
Ball Lab Team